Thursday, October 19, 2017

NYY 5, HOU 0

As a fan of the game, I find the Yankees' resurgence interesting in what it says, or doesn't, about momentum, and whether Davey Johnson was right about the postseason coming down to bench and bullpen. (I think that was him.)

As a fan of anyone caring about the pool past Game 1 of the Classic, I find the sudden silence of the Houston bats distressing, because Judge is the only Yankee hitting pick and it's getting late in here.

Correa 2
Springer 1

Keuchel 7

Judge 2

Money's roughly the same; if you turn down your sound you can hear Bauer Noob quietly sobbing re: the Keuchel points, but you can usually hear me quietly sobbing about something up in here, so nothing new under the sun, heh.

AL's off until the weekend, at which time a number of slates better hope the 'Stros at least go down swinging. Stand by for the NL and full standings!


1 comment:

Paul Bauer said...

Yes, I’m quietly sobbing 😭