Wednesday, October 11, 2017

...k

I just...all y'all Nats just settle down. I did not understand Strasburg's decision not to go, I must say; I told someone on Twitter this AM that 95 percent of pitchers would demand the ball, rightly or not, even if they were hocking up actual lung tissue. He's a strange one that way, I guess, and it's his right to say he's too sick -- and he probably is; Brady and I have been trading the same low-grade leaf-mold-and-first-cold mung back and forth for two weeks now -- but it's unusual.

Then now maybe he's starting again? Which NOW seems like not that great an idea, and I say this as a picker of his?

And then on top of all that, the Red Sox org is like, "...[beat] Dear John: Beat it."? I mean, hey, the Mets are hiring, but...second prize is, the Mets are hiring!

...Baseball, man. Anyway! Nats/Cubs at 4 on TBS; Yanks/Cleveland at 8 on FS1. Try not to get whiplash from the Washington press releases.

No comments: