Thursday, October 26, 2017

HOU 7, LAD 6 (11)

That was a fun one! Well, not for Dodger fans, but even the Dodger announcers seemed to be enjoying the chaos. I'll enjoy seeing how it plays out in Houston -- how the Dodgers, all but ordained as the next World Champs already in many quarters, do with splitting at home.

Oh, and this was a total pointfest as well, which is always fun. 

Altuve 4
Bregman 3
Correa 6
Springer 7

Verlander 3

Puig 4
Seager 4

Hill 4

-----

Once again, the change to the money is in third place, as it's probably going to go from here on out unless Darvish walks the ballpark in his next outing. Until then:

145 Yuhan 
129 Bauer
121 Shotwell 2

Not a ton of daylight between Shotwell 2 and

118 Currie
117 Cooley

Everyone else after the jump!




110 Williams
108 Shotwell

It would be nice if Wood went to the hill one of these days, so we could see Powell at full strength; in the interim, waiting for Bellinger to heat up:

97 Powell
95 Stembrains
91 MArbour
90 Reid and Winklepleck

87 Tormey
84 Ansell and Brady
82 Bingham Bingham Drake II LLC
81 Drake I

45 Bunting...who really shouldn't bother, and is now resorting to font-size humor, like is it 1998?

Anyway: day off today, into which I will attempt to cram all the TV I'm supposed to be watching for my job. Corrections/regrets, put 'em in the comments or email me; I'll see you on the other side of Friday night's game, Darvish at McCullers Jr., a starter choice I'm not a hundred on from Hinch, which means he'll throw a perfecto, heh. Good luck!

No comments: