Saturday, October 14, 2017

HOU 2, NYY 1

"To zombie slates!" - Stempel and I with cocktails last night

I'm not actually put out by losing most of my picks; it lets me enjoy the drama without conflict. Speaking of which, here comes Ansell, unopposed, with the lone Keuchel pick...

Your points:

Judge 1

Altuve 3
Bregman 1
Correa 1

Keuchel 9

That puts the money as:

62 Shotwell 1
60 Shotwell 2 and Williams
57 Bauer Newbies

55 Stempel and Bunting 1, aka "Braaaaaaaains"
51 Currie 1
50 Winklepleck

49 Yuhan 2, the only remaining complete slate

middle 40s: Tormey, Ansell all of a sudden, Reid Classic

low 40s: Bingham 1, Cooley, Camerons 1, Brady

highish 30s: MArbour 2, Drake 1, Elodie

mid- to low 30s: Drake 2, Dunn, Camerons 2, Reid DS, Simone, Powell

20s: everyone else except MArbour 1

-----

It's fixing to get point-tastic today at 4 ET as NYY/HOU go again, Severino v. Verlander. The night game is TBD v. Kershaw at 8 ET; unsurprising that Maddon hasn't called a starter, since he threw everyone and a kitchen sink at Game 5, but if I had to guess right now, I'd say it's Lackey.

Good luck, everyone!

No comments: