Wednesday, October 6, 2010

TEX 5, TB 1

Huh. Okay. Your points:

TEX - 3

Crawford, C - 1
Cruz, N - 4
Hamilton, J - 1
Longoria, E - 1

Lee, C - 17
Price, D - 14.67

Price pickers snag a bunch of points despite a meh performance from their man; Aaron looks like a genius for picking Nelson Cruz. Something of a surprise, but it's early yet.

John sets the pace with 21, Maria I trailing at 17, a hugger-mugger of 15.67s (Sam II, Hilary, Keith, Ben II, Jeremy, and Jill's Hate Slate), Aaron with that spicy 4, and Joe with 1.

Nobody else on the board. CIN at PHI in 8 minutes.

6 comments:

Jill S. said...

Why oh why did not I not pick C. Lee??? But actually a surprising number of points from Price even though he sorted of sucked... Nice!

Jill S. said...

P.S. I hate the Phillys. They truly put the HATE in my hate slate... Uggghhhh. I am so jealous of all of the euphoric Phillies fans right now. Sad Mets fan in the corner... don't mind me.

Joe Reid said...

In my defense ... I have no defense. God damn it, Rays. (Though Halladay's in the process of keeping my day from being a total wash.)

Universal Donor said...

Sars! Where are you getting your IP stats? I was plugging in MLB.com's data and they gave Price 6.2 IP. Where should I look to keep in sync with yours?

Sarah D Bunting said...

I'm assuming 0.2 means 2/3rds of an inning, which is .67 for our purposes.

Universal Donor said...

Got it. Thanks! I hadn't realized they could play so fast and loose with numbers like that -- decimal notation to the left of the "decimal" point and ternary notation on the right? Has the world gone mad?