Thursday, October 21, 2010

PHI 4, SF 2

Interesting game. Neither starter had his A-plus stuff, but more breaks went Halladay's way and SF stopped hitting (again). The Phillies and their pickers stay alive.

Points:

PHI - 3

Ibanez, R - 2
Utley, C - 1
Werth, J - 4

Halladay, R - 11
Lincecum, T - 14

-----

John's still holding a healthy lead, but the other rankings change after almost every game...will the difference come down to Werth getting off the schneid?

John - 205
Maria II - 178
Aaron - 177
170s - Joe, Tom, Broomfield/Romine
160s-150s - Tim, Angela, Dave, Warren, Lauren
130s - Samantha I, Jeremy, Maria I, Ben II
120s-110s - Hilary, Keith, Ben I
100s - Samantha II, the Jills
vale of tears - Matt, the Sarahs

-----

The AL is back tomorrow night at 8 PM ET, Hughes vs. Lewis. See you then!

2 comments:

Universal Donor said...

I think Utley only had 1 TB last night. Though it pains me to the tune of one point.

Sarah D Bunting said...

You are correct; your points should reflect the correct number, which I have edited. (Email me if you're unsure.)