Thursday, October 21, 2010

SF 6, PHI 5

I didn't watch this game, and based on the weirdness I see in the box score, I'm kind of pissed about that now. And how does Uribe keep getting RBI without picking up any total bases? Bee-zarre.

Your points:

SF - 3

Howard, R - 2
Posey, B - 6
Ruiz, C - 1
Utley, C - 1
Werth, J - 2

Oswalt, R - 0.67 (...?)
-----

Mini-shuffle among the leaders; full standings after the jump.


190 - John
160 - Tom and Maria II
156 - Aaron
155.67 - Broomfield/Romine
151 - the Sheriff
148 - Tim
145 - Ang Ham
130s - Dave, Warren, and Lauren
120s - Maria I and Sam I
110s - Ben II, Jeremy, Hilary, Keith, and Ben I
100s - Sam II
90s - the Jills
present, technically - Matt and the Sarahs

---

Super-key night for the pool tonight as Frisco looks to win the pennant; Halladay and Lincecum are scheduled to start, which indicates a pointfest for various poolies...but it might be the last pointfest for some. First pitch at 7:57 -- buckle up!

























No comments: