Monday, October 11, 2010

SF 3, ATL 2

Sorry to see it end that way for Bobby Cox, who did the best he could with a lot of injuries. I'm glad he got thrown out one last time, at least.

Atlanta's elimination affects nobody except me -- and me not much, as my lone ATL pick only tonight got on the board with a couple of points -- but we'll see a little movement from the handful of SF pickers.

Tonight's points:

SF - 9

Heyward, J - 2
Posey, B - 1

-----

The new standings, provided I haven't Barbied them again:

92 - Joe and Tim
90 - Aaron
88 - Broomfield/Romine
mid-80s - T. Rogs, D. Peps, W. Torms, Maria Dos
mid-70s - Hilary, Keith, Ben II, Jeremy, John, Lauren, Angela, Sam I
60s - Sam II, Maria I, Matt, Jill Love
50s - Jill Hate, Sarah II, Ben I
[sigh] - Sarah I

TEX @ TB tomorrow at 8 PM ET.

2 comments:

Universal Donor said...

Heh. "Barbied."

Joe Reid said...

Evan Longoria looks more and more like Johnny Bananas every time I see him. Not sure if making that connection would've kept me from picking him or made me want to pick him all the more, but here we are.