Thursday, October 7, 2010

SF 1, ATL 0

There's a new sheriff in town: Mr. Joe Reid. Not by much (and probably not for long), but he's top dog for now thanks to The Freak shuffling up our standings a bit. And I must say, although my picks are -- what's the term? Ah, yes: "quite bad," and not destined to improve much, this has been an amazingly entertaining postseason so far.

First, the points:

SF - 3

Posey, B - 3

Lincecum, T - 26

So, that happened. Standings after the jump.



At the close of Day 2:

62 - Sheriff Joe Reid
60 - John
53 - Aaron
52 - Tom, Maria Dos, D. Peps, and Warren
48.67 - Hilary, Keith, Ben Deux, and Jeremy
48 - Ang Ham
47.67 - Matt
46 - Lauren
44.67 - Jill Love
41 - Broom/Rom
39 - Tim
35.67 - Sam II
34 - Sam I
22 - Maria Uno
21 - Ben Une
19.33 - Sarah II
18.67 - Jill Hate
13.67 - Sarah I

Rankings will continue to fluctuate over the next few days as the last starter picks get on the board. We will also likely see at least one elimination over the weekend, so, you know. The usual disarray. Until the LCSes, it's like that.

AL is off tomorrow; NL action kicks off with CIN @ PHI at 6 PM, then ATL @ SF at 9:30.

Edited 10/8/10, 6:30 PM: Somehow I shorted Sam I 3 points somewhere; I've fixed it. No change to the standings. As you were. (Thanks, Broom.)

No comments: