Wednesday, October 13, 2021

LAD 7, SF 2

A fairly point-y affair that sends this NLDS back to San Francisco for a Game 5...and that I don't have much to say about otherwise, as my week has been on one and I fell asleep midway through this one.

But some of these Gigante hitters still aren't on the board, yikes.

Bellinger 2
Betts 5
Seager 2
Smith 6
Justin 0
Trea 3

Belt 0
Bryant 2
Crawford 2
Duggar 0
Flores 0
Longoria 1
Posey 0
Li'l Yaz 0

So the money changes again! Very close here at the top, with a couple of still-complete slates just off the pace:

31 Cayenne 2
30 Fell 1
29 Bingham 1

Everyone else after the jump!

Asterisked = a dupe slate; italics = a zombie.

27 Yuhan 2 and Shotwell 1
24 Arbour 1, Bauer 1, Wonsetler 2*; Johnson 2, Richardson
23 Crase

21 Shotwell 2, Cayenne 1
20 Winklepleck

19 Quinn
18 Cameron 2, Tormey, Grove, Arbour 2
17 Bauer 2
16 SDB 2

15 Johnson 1, SDB 1
14 Yuhan 1, Wonsetler 1, Cameron 1
11 Bingham 2

7 Fell 2
1 Brady
0 No-shows Of Note (...not to pile on, friend; I just couldn't resist the pun)

Most slates with picks left still have a shot at this, in theory, under various scenarios...but all of those scenarios involve someone besides Smith hitting some homers out of an NL West ballpark. Or hitting...anything. I would have to go back to the old spreadsheets, but I don't recall a BPP in which this many different picks were doing this little. 

We've got a day to contemplate it before the final face-off Thursday night; as always, check my math/data entry, and I'll see you back here soon.

No comments: