Thursday, October 21, 2021

HOU 9, BOS 1

Groundhog Game, of sorts, as once again Boston bats had no answer for the Astros' hitting attack. Boy, am I sick of those dudes.

Pickers aren't, though!

Bogaerts 0
Devers 5

Altuve 1
Álvarez 7
Tucker 1

Different look for the money as a result:

57 Fell 2
51 Yuhan 2
45 Shotwell 1

43 Shotwell 2
42 Cayenne 2
41 Arbour

But that's just after the first game, which sends the AL action back to the Juice Box with the 'Stros looking to clinch a World Series berth. NL update later this morning! 

3 comments:

cayenne said...

I need Houston in for my slate, but for the good of humanity, I need them out so Correa can't jump in front of a camera anymore to prove that douchenozzle cheaters can get away with being douchenozzle cheaters. What a dilemma.

Sarah D Bunting said...

I feel you on the NL side. Poolwise, I need Atlanta to go to the Classic; emotionally, I need Atlanta to eat bees.

cayenne said...

I need every Atlanta fan still doing the chop in this the Year of Our Gord Downie to eat bees or get crapped on en masse by large birds. It's an open-air park, there have to be options...