Thursday, October 28, 2021

HOU 7, ATL 2

I would make a joke about Altuve being able to hear me/us, but then why won't Swanson go on a tear and hook me up? It's not like I haven't been wailing from various couches and barstools all month! ...The 'Stros boxed Fried's ears, Snitker really had no choice but to leave him in, and the Astros leave for Atlanta with a split. 

Points!

Albies Freeman Riley Swanson LLC 1 each

Altuve 6
Álvarez 0
Tucker 1

So Fell closes the gap and Stempel sniffs the money, but no real change since yesterday:

82 Yuhan
77 Fell
55 Cayenne 2

53 Stempel

47 Bingham

42 Tormey and Cayenne 1
40 SDB

34 Cameron


Action resumes Friday night at 8 ET, Garcia v. Anderson. In the meantime, check my math/data entry, and good luck!

2 comments:

Stempel said...

Oh yeah baby! Creeping up on the money! I need this series to go 7

Sarah D Bunting said...

Yeah, my whole "Swanson hits 2 HR every game" plan is not working out so far...