Wednesday, October 20, 2021

HOU 9, BOS 2

That ninth was uuuuugly. I'll give it to this postseason so far, though -- it's not dull! Momentums keep shifting, narratives keep revising themselves.

And certain boutique picks keep revising the money. Points from the nightcap:

Bogaerts 6
Devers 1

Altuve 4
Álvarez 2
Tucker 1

Shotwell absolutely determined to turn a profit on BPP 2021 some way or another ;) -- but Fell's lead is now commanding. Here's the money at the moment:

55 Fell 2
45 Shotwell 1
43 Yuhan 2 and Shotwell 2

42 Cayenne 2
41 Arbour

The rest of us after the jump!

39 Crase
38 Bingham 1
36 Stempel

35 Wonsetler
34 Tormey
32 Grove and Cayenne 1

27 SDB 2 and Cameron 2
26 Quinn, Cameron 1, and Yuhan 1
25 SDB 1

14 Bingham 2

3 Brady

Either Turner/any Atlanta pick besides Riley starts showing up, it's a different outlook -- but we may be running out of time with some of these dudes.

Maximum LCS baseball today, though: the action resumes at 5 ET in the ALCS, Valdez v. Sale. Unlikely to see a pitchers' duel here, in my opinion. The night game is, I think, B.L. Penn vs. Urías in the NL, and the latter has looked flat to me in recent outings...plenty of points opportunities here, I think. See you tonight, and good luck!


2 comments:

Stempel said...

Altuve is delivering the points! Which is more than I can say for the big-0 Turners!!!

Lauren said...

I'm determined!! (Also, the Dodgers are going to give me a heart attack!)