Wednesday, October 14, 2015

TOR 6, TEX 3: Speechless (TEX eliminated)

I honestly don't know where to start, so I'll just let Aaron Gleeman fill you in. I will say that I was present at 2004 ALCS Game 6, and the comparisons being made to that nuttiness are not inapt. Especially the beer-throwing. The hell do people do that for, seriously -- it cost $8, just for starters!

Anyway. At the start of, say, the 6th, I thought the Rangers had this. Hamels looked great. But the defenders may have thought they had it, too, and let their focus slip. Who knows.

I do know this: that bat flip went to eleven.

Beltre -1
Choo 4
Fielder 1

Bats 11
Donaldson -1
Encarnacion 7
Tulo -4 (it was that kinda game)

Hamels 12.33

Who's in the money, after the jump.


Very close at the top here.

Currie: 79.33
Shee/Bell: 79
Bunting 1: 78.66

Yuhan 2 right behind at 78, Elodie and Brady just a few points behind, and with Shee/Bell and my main slate both down three picks already, it's still pretty open.

Leaving us:

Beltre
Choo
Fielder
Hamels
Lewis

Royals trying to mount a rally here in the 4th. Neither outcome is a disaster for the pool, but taking Keuchel off the board could be fatal for a few slates. Back shortly.

1 comment:

Nancy Williams said...

That game. I mean WHAT.