Sunday, October 18, 2015

KC 6, TOR 3

I'm not a big one for talking about momentum, which is to say that, while I'm sympathetic to the need to fill airtime, I get sick of the multifarious commentary on it by minute 7, but either it really is a thing KC gathered and rolled on in that game against Houston, or I may have dramatically underestimated Los Reales. Houston looked like they had the mo, to me; I didn't think Kansas City would get out of the LDS.

I thought a bunch of things, JOEY.

Price takes another hockey stick despite a pointy performance, and that one's probably on Gibby.

Points:

Cain 1
Gordon 4
Hosmer 3
Morales 0
Moustakas 5

Ventura 9.33

Bats -2
Donaldson -1
Encarnacion 3, finally
Tulo 1

Price 14.67

That shuffles things around a bit:

Yuhan 1 109.67
Currie 105
Cameron 2 98.01

Brady less than a point behind, Bingham and Bunting Primes and Shee/Bell in the 90s. Stand by for the NYM/CHC points and full standings.

No comments: