Wednesday, October 21, 2015

KC 14, TOR 2

I didn't get to see any of this game thanks to deadlines/car dramz, but...man. A position player? I mean, fair enough, but the Jays really seem to be flailing and I don't think I understand why. Aside from the Royals being really good, but it's beyond that. They look discombobulated, kind of, and maybe letting the umpiring get in their heads or something?

...This is my fault. I was, at the exact time this meltdown was really heating up, bragging to Dave Sr. about picking Dickey. I am the worst.

...You're right. I'm not the worst. Encarnacion? Is the worst. YA KILLIN' ME EDWIN.

In points form, the weirdness is as follows:

Cain 6
Gordon 4
Hoz 1
Morales 0
Moose 0

Bats -1
Donaldson 1
Encarneveragain -4
Tulo 1

Dickey 0.67, and that was a gift, I'm disgusted to report.

Yuhan 1 127.67
Cameron 2 119.01
Currie 118

Brady, MacEachern, and Yuhan 2 trailing by a few points. Full standings with the NLCS update!

No comments: