Wednesday, October 21, 2020

LAD 8, TB 3

I guess Bellinger's shoulder is fine? Love that the team immediately adapted with ankle bumps, heh. Plenty of those last night in a decisive victory for L.A., and it was so nice to see Kershaw on a roll.

Points:

Bellinger 4
Betts 5
Muncy 3
Pollock 0
Seager 0
Turner 2

Lowe 0


It's rather crowded at the top here, I'm somehow still able to say firsthand...

77 MArbour
73 JArbour 1
71 SDB

70 Barboot; Tormey; Cameron and Shotwell 1*

60 Stempelson

57 Shotwell 2 and Lund
56 Winklepleck
54 Cayenne 1

53 Cayenne 2
50 Bingham and DGB

43 Bauer

30 Dunn

21 JArbour 2


And that's where we leave it until 8:08 this evening ET, Snell vs. Gonsolin on the hill. Good luck, all!

2 comments:

Arbour said...

It was indeed so great to see Kershaw on a roll. I'd love to see him win a championship. Mookie Betts has got to be the most likeable player in baseball right now. I'm developing a bit of a man crush on Cody Bellinger lol. Go Dodgers!

Paul Bauer said...

Given that I still have a full slate, my point total is pretty sad. Go Rays!