Saturday, October 24, 2020

LAD 6, TB 2

...SORRY! I am so sorry. I really don't know why I spaced the update until just now. There was a lot going on today, including waiting for three hours on an early-voting line, but on the way home, I saw a big ol' Dodgers pennant hanging off a porch in Bay Ridge, which is not perhaps as unusual as if I lived in, like, Omaha but still should have reminded me that I hadn't updated the spreadsheet, and y'all.

Anyway, this is already outdated as I type this BUT here are the Game 3 points:

Bellinger 1
Betts 2
Muncy 2
Pollock 0
Seager 1
Turner 6

Lowe 0


This let the leader open up some space between himself and the rest of the money...which all of a sudden is super-crowded again. Like, "if the pool ended today, a bunch of people are getting 75 cents" crowded.

93 MArbour
86 Tormey
78 Barboot, Cameron and Shotwell 1*, JArbour 1

...Okay, it's not that crowded. Kinda weird to see that sort of cluster this late in the going, though.

77 SDB

70 Winklepleck

68 Cayenne 1
61 Stempelson
60 Lund

59 Shotwell 2
55 Cayenne 2
53 Bauer
52 Bingham and DGB*

32 Dunn

29 JArbour 2


So: yeah, I apologize, and Seager and Turner have already homered tonight, so I'll see you shortly. No, really! (hee.)

No comments: