Friday, October 24, 2008

TB 4, PHI 2

Tampa Bay picks one up to scotch the sweep points for the pool; Howard's offensive absence continues, and the sports press is turning into the narrative for the postseason.

TB pickers get 3 points each, plus one each for Pena and Longoria and 4 for Shields.

The standings for today's off day:

112: Aaron
107: Jill East
94: Lauren
83: Sarah
79: Zach
77: Maria and Brian
59: Tim
48: Joe
32: Tom
31: Angela

[edited 10/26 to reflect Shields Ks]

Saturday night's game starts at 8:35 ET, MVP Garza vs. Grandpa Moyers.

2 comments:

brian said...

I'm pretty sure it won't get me any closer to placing (I'm far too lazy to do the math), but my Shields had 4 K's yesterday. I need those points to at least win the Battle of 18th Street.

Sarah D. Bunting said...

You're correct; Tom takes those points too. You'll see them in the next update. Sorry about that!