Friday, October 10, 2008

God Bless Archuleta

All due respect to the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces, but the servicepeople assigned to the "God Bless America" duties in Philly have done little to impress me (or my glassware...what's left of it). This afternoon's rendition in particular would have worked better in a laxative ad.

Just so you have some context when I say that it's a relief to see D. Arch out there. And that he's not going sharp on every goddamn note.

In other news: way to go, TBS. I'm literally in the act of typing a bitchy but vague comment about how hard they're trying to jinx Dice-K, and Crawford gets the first hit off him. Matt could have clawed his way back in this thing, BUCK. Nice job.

2 comments:

Sarah D. Bunting said...

...I apologize to Buck. The jinxer was Chip Caray. Who is a fucking moron, and I say this as someone who has to listen to Michael Kay 140+ games a year.

Anonymous said...

Argh Argh Argh. It's lonely here in the cellar...

Matt