Saturday, October 18, 2008

BOS 4, TB 2

Color me surprised that Tampa couldn't touch up Beckett, and at home at the Trop no less. I thought the Rays could win this game easily, but I also think that not coming right back -- and having to face Lester again tomorrow night -- hurts them. This is what Boston does; I'm surprised they're in a position to do it again, but won't be surprised if they do do it.

Points:

BOS: 3

Youkilis, K.: 3

Shields, J.: 3

Not much change in the standings, except that I'm back in the money and Aaron widens his lead:

98: Aaron
86: Lauren
78: Sarah
77: Jill East
76: Zach
69: Maria
56: Brian
51: Broomfield/Romine
48: Joe
43: Tim
29: Angela
28: Tom
23: Matt

Lester vs. Garza tomorrow night at 8:07. If Boston wins, Aaron wins, pretty much.

1 comment:

Aaron C. said...

Hey, it sickens me to think that I've become the "Arnold" and/or "Willis" that is the "Mr. Drummond's penthouse" of Red Sox Nation. But, I hate all things Red Sox and likey all things money, so - morally - it evens out.