Tuesday, October 8, 2024

SD 6, LAD 5

I didn't see much of this one -- with a couple of exceptions, I find these FOX commentators untenable -- but I could tell from the score we had a point-fest on our hands, and sure enough, with San Diego taking a series lead (but Betts finally getting off the mat), the standings look a little different now.

Betts 5
Freeman 1
Hernandez T 4
Ohtani 1
Smith W 0

Arraez 0
Machado 2
Merrill 0
Tatis Jr. 4


Fernando is just having a monster post this year -- and so, therefore, is Cameron Deux. The money!

37 Cameron 2
34 Bauer OMG
23 Crase and Reid 2

22 SDB Sorry and Bauer Snooze
21 MArbour 2
20 JArbour and Winklepleck

19 Cameron Un
18 Dunn and Shotwell 1
17 Fell 1, Drake, Stempel, SDB Safe, and Quinn

16 Brady and Reid 1
15 Wonsetler 2 and Tormey
14 Wonsetler 1 and Johnson
13 the Binghams and Fell 2
12 MArbour 1
10 Shotwell 2


The good news is, eeeeeveryone's in play tomorrow: CLE/DET at 3 ET, PHI/NYM at 5, NYY/KC at 7, the California clubs at 9. 

The bad news is, the NL games could be deciders, and a few picks are running out of time. 

I'm dead on my feet but I'll be back here tomorrow AM if there are any data-entry screw-ups; just leave a comment/send an email and I'll sort it. Good luck, all!

No comments: