Saturday, October 5, 2024

NYM 6, PHI 2

I didn't think the Mets were incapable of winning a game in Philly; I didn't think it would be the one Wheeler started, however (though I think they won the last time they faced him). But the minute Wheeler was out, the playoff pumpkin...cast its...spell? I don't know what the f's going on with that team, I just know it's fun as hell.

Decent day at the points office all around:

Iglesias 1
Lindor 0
Nimmo 2
Vientos 2

Bohm 0
Castellanos 1
Harper 2
Schwarber 5
Turner 0

Whole bunch of folks on the board, and a new look at the top:

13 Cameron Deux and Bauer OMG
11 Bingham 1
10 Brady and Wonsetler 2

8 Reid 2 and Crase
7 SDB Sorry, Cameron Un, Fell 1
6 Fell 2 and Tormey

5 Drake and SDB Safe
4 Reid 1
3 Wonsetler 2, Stempel, Bingham 2, Dunn
2 Bauer Snooze and MArbour 1

Everybody else waiting for the Dodgers to play/Jose Ramirez to hit, basically. Good news for the back of the pack, though: 1) it's not a pitchers' duel in the Bronx rn, and 2) Freeman's evidently in the line-up for the Angelenos tonight. 

I'm back later this evening; in the meantime, check my math, and good luck as always.

No comments: