Wednesday, October 2, 2024

SD 5, ATL 4; Padres move on

Good for that team for not laying down after the injury year they had, BUT: I hate the Barves, I'm sick of d'Arnaud always beating us, and nobody had Atlanta picks to lose, so this outcome is grrrrrreat by me.

Last points of the night:

Arraez 2
Machado 2
Merrill 5
Tatis Jr. 3

Tatis the points leader at the moment and the MVP of the series; Victorino is...Higgy? I'm just relieved I didn't pick Harris II.

As predicted, a bunch of slates join the board, and a handful leap forward:

13 Cameron 2
10 Brady
5 Bauer OMG, Bingham 1

4 Reid 1
3 Wonsetlers, Drake, Stempel, SDB Sorry
2 Bingham 2, Reid 2, Fell 2
1 Dunn

Everyone else waiting for the LDSes. 

Mets and Crew meet for all the marbles tomorrow at 7 PM (I think?) on ESPN 2. In the meantime, check my math and good luck!

No comments: