Wednesday, October 19, 2022

SD 8, PHI 5

When I took my eyes off the game around 6, it was 4-0 Phils and I was like, great, another thrilling day for the pool. The next time I checked, it was 8-4 Padres; the final is about the same, and the series goes back to the east coast in a 1-1 tie.

And it's a thrilling day for some so far, with these points:

Cronenworth 1
Machado 7

The ALCS game is, as of this moment, also tied at 1, but until then, here's the money:

46 Reid 2
39 Yuhan 1
37 Crase

35 Rogge
34 O'Reilly

31 Drake Sung Brady LLC


...lol, I just checked the NYY/HOU score and someone that nobody picked just homered to make it 3-1. Altuve has still done squat-ola. Brady's got an eye on 6th place. Still plenty of game left.

When there's not, I'll return with the full standings...

No comments: