Wednesday, October 17, 2018

LAD 2, MIL 1 (13)

I fell asleep somewhere in the 10th? And then when I woke up, Charley Steiner was hollering something about Bellinger and I was like, "Well, THAT can't be right, guess I'm dreaming," and turned the At Bat app off and went back to sleep.

Nice to be wrong! He needed that.

What poolies need is for these Brewer picks to get. after. it. already.

Aguilar 1
Yelich 1

Bellinger 2
Machado 1
Muncy 1
Puig 1

That ties up the money, I'm afraid:

47 MArbour 2 and Fell 1
42 Shotwell 1 and MArbour 1
40 Reid Hate

Everyone else after the jump!






36 Johnson 2
35 Yuhan 1 and Richardson
34 Cameron 2

33 Shotwell 2
31 Reid Love
30 Brady, Tormey, Bingham 2, and SDB 2

28 JArbour 1, Yuhan 2, and Johnson 1
27 Cameron 1
25 Crase and Bingham 1

23 Fell 2 and Stempel
21 SDB 1
20 Quinn, Bauer 2, and DGB

18 Bauer 1
14 Winklepleeeeeeeehhhhhhck
13 JArbour 2

At about midway through the LCSes, the keys to success are Springer and Machado, but there's a lot of baseball left...and two games today! After playing a late one, the NL has to go again at 5:05 ET on FS1, Miley v. Kershaw, and I predict a raggedy football-score affair, but...you know. My predictions are shite.

The night game is at 8:39 ET, Porcello vs. Morton (I just typed "moron" like four times, hee), and I'll be following with interest any announcements about the cheating allegations. Good luck, everyone! (Not you, Osuna.)


No comments: