Wednesday, October 15, 2014

KC 2, BAL 1

I love KC. The Royals are my second-favorite team. I'm happy for them. But if Baltimore doesn't make some kind of contest out of this, I don't know what. THINK OF THE POOL, BUCK SHOWALTER!

Your points:

Chen: 8.33
Hosmer: 2
Markakis: 1

So I guess I really mean "MY points," and I'm enjoying them while I can. Sigh.

No real change. I climbed over...myself but stayed in the 70s; the money is the same, though Tormey 2 inched closer to second place.

101.34 Reid 1
94.67 Brady
94 Tormey 2

high 80s: Tormey 1, Richardson
low 80s: Bingham, Shotwell

70s: the Buntings

40s: Reid 2

It's a 4 ET start for the ALCS as the Birds hope to fight off the ruling class (and the pool's sense of urgency hopes they succeed, at least for one day). NCLS goes at 8:15. No starter picks tonight, so it's up to the bats.

No comments: