Sunday, October 5, 2014

BAL 2, DET 1; Detroit eliminated

Oh, dear.

That's...that's not good! That's not good at all.

Well, let's start with the positives, to wit: the points.

Cruz 6
Jones 2
V. Mart 3

Price 12

The money at the moment and what it all means, after the jump.


Yuhan: 67.34
Shotwell 1: 66.34
Cameron 1: 66


Bunting 2 just off the pace...but Bunting 2 had two Detroit starters, so: bye, Bunting 2! hee.

Burnt picks:

Cabrera
Kinsler
Martinez
Price
Scherzer

Verlander

And it's not just that Detroit got swept. It's that, as I write this, the Angels look decidedly green around the gills as well. I mean, at least Trout finally picked y'all up some points, but dang.

...El Hombre just jerked one. This game sometimes, I swear to God. Anyway: my condolences on the decimation and I'll see you back here with the day's wrap-up later. (Provided it doesn't go 843 innings.)


No comments: