Friday, October 5, 2012

STL 6, ATL 3

Wow, what a weird one...and it proves, at least to me, that a one-game play-in when the stakes are this high is not quite right. Never mind the horrible "outfield fly rule" call, which didn't make the difference here; it was the suddenly AAAA Braves D that really brought it home. Even two out of three I could live with, but a single game doesn't let teams correct for outlier performances.

And it's not fucking football, Bud Selig! If you love the game so much, why do you keep messing with it?

Anyway. Points.

Beltran, C 1

Lohse, K 10.67
Lynn, L 0.33
Medlen, K 10.33

And with Atlanta's departure, we lose:

Medlen, K


Bingham 2, Bunting Prime, and O'Reilly Wild on the board, everyone else standing by.

1 comment:

Sarah D Bunting said...

I have no goddamn idea what is going on with the fonts/sizing. I should have issued everyone a jeweler's loupe. I'll figure it out (probably).