Friday, October 5, 2012

BAL 5, TEX 1

1. Ignore any predictions I may have made. "Oh look, this other blogger agrees that Atlanta and Texas will win, ah blah blah blah" argle I don't know anything. I'm not even talking right now. 2. Side bets on whether Ron Washington is getting fired now or in December -- call it.

Fiscally, this is not a great outcome for the pool; emotionally, I'm happy for Baltimore. I think I saw Buck Showalter's left incisor! 


Points:
Andrus, E 2
Darvish, Y 13.67

Housekeeping, leaders, and tomorrow's sked, after the jump.





And with that, we bid them adieu, along with the following point-less wonders:
Beltre, A

Hamilton, J
Dempster, R
Harrison, M

In the lead -- for now:
Wild O'Reilly: 15
Bunting Deuce and Johnson Prime: 13.67
Bingham Deuce: 10.67
Bunting Prime: 10.33
Quinn: 2

The real fun begins tomorrow when the LDSes get underway and the rest of you get on the board: OAK at DET, 6 PM ET; CIN at SF, 9:30 PM ET. And then Sunday is a complete circus with all four series in play plus the NFL and new TV episodes. TOO. MUCH. NARRATIVE.

Questions/arithmetic nitpicks, email me.

No comments: