Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BAL 3, NYY 2

Some slight reshuffling on the board after another rainy-ish nightcap. Pettitte pitched well but was still handed the loss.

Points:
Cano, R: 2
Granderson, C: 1
Jeter, D: 2

Pettitte, A: 11

It's tight at the top, but the money is holding steady:

Wild O'Reilly: 45
Cameron I: 44.67
Johnson I: 43.67
Rogers: 40.67
Green: 40

high 30s: Reid, Bingham I, Johnson I
mid 30s: Bingham II, Wonsetler I, Cameron II, Phillips
low 30s: Broomfield/Romine, Shotwell, Little Miss Babypants, Winners O'Reilly
20s: Ramos, Bunting II, Tormey
teens: Bunting I, Quinn
rumors of her death may not actually have been greatly exaggerated: Wonsetler II

Frisco at Cincy this evening at 5:30 PM ET, as I finally haul another starter into the fray; Detroit visits Oakland at 9 with their brooms out.

No comments: