Monday, October 8, 2012

STL 12, WAS 4

I didn't watch much of the game; I wonder how much St. Louis's postseason experience helps them here, versus the Nats, who had a great regular season but may be feeling more pressure. I don't tend to think these "intangibles" make that much difference, and Washington does have some vets. I'm just wondering what everyone else thinks.

But I know this: whatever "intangible" made Wild O'Reilly pick Lynn, I wish I'd seen it last week.

Points galore:
Beltran, C: 8
Desmond, I: 1
Harper, B: 2
LaRoche, A: 4
Werth, J: 1
Zimmerman, R: 5

Lynn, L: 7
Zimmermann, J: 3

O'Reilly climbs into the lead, followed by Cameron I and Johnson I. Green, Reid, Rogers, Bingham I, and Johnson II not far off the pace. At the other end of things, Bunting I, Quinn, and Wonsetler Deuce are taking on water and need some more starters to go big.

NYY @ BAL underway. See you back here late-night.

No comments: