Monday, October 16, 2023

TEX 5, HOU 4

This is really not the start I thought this series would get off to! I thought the Ranger bullpen would come back to earth (or the Ranger line-up would); I thought that season-long streakiness would reverse on Texas again. I didn't think Houston would just trample them or anything, but I didn't think they'd go down 0-2 at home, either. 

Marginally pointier than yesterday:

Altuve 0
Alvarez 8
Diaz 0
Tucker 0

Seager 1
Semien 2


Not a whole lot of point in getting into it with the standings just now -- as I type this, Schwarber and Harper just went yard back-to-back -- but for the next couple hours, the weirdly interlaced fates of the money have us at:

69 (nice) Crase
61 SDB 2
52 Wonsetler

51 YOLO Joe


Stay tuned for another update later on...


edited 9:13 PM to correct Alvarez points, and from there the money...f'in MLB.com, I swear

No comments: