Monday, October 23, 2023

ARI 5, PHI 1

Not the outcome I predicted, in the manner I predicted. (I did predict that Rob Thomson would not listen to my grumbled advice about not letting his guys pitch to Marte, but this isn't exactly genius prognostication.)

What's more, guys were hitting on both sides, but for the most part, our picks were quiet.

Carroll 1

Castellanos 0
Harper 0
Schwarber 0
Stott 1
Turner 0

Exactly three slates gained any ground; little change to the standings...

98 Crase
90 Wonsetler
88 YOLO Joe

73 SDB 1

Yuhan, Fell, SDB 2, and Dunn in the 60s.

Beyond that there's no real point in updating, as Hammerin' Corey already has 6 points in the AL game and it's only the 3rd as I write this...oop, another Garcia homer just left the yard. So that's going to be a dramatical update, but we'll get there; see you in a couple hours, and good luck to all!

No comments: