Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Department of corrections, Warden Bunting speaking

Well, it turns out that we DO have a MIN pick: Max Kepler! Who didn't pick up any points yesterday or in the earlier update, but only because I misfiled him under MIL. He's now got the correct total (2).

Apologies to his lone picker, but he's now in the right place in the spreadsheet and will get proper credit going forward.

Again, management regrets the error, and if you see anything else like this, think you should have points I haven't given you, etc., let me know! 

2 comments:

Leigh Bingham said...

That was actually my fault in the first place. I led you astray!

Sarah D Bunting said...

I did Google it, and then I think I saw a story ABOUT the Brewers with him in it and just pattern-rec'd him onto MIL instead of MIN...anyway, should be right now, but if it's not, ping me!