Tuesday, October 11, 2016

LAD 6, WSH 5

I'd like to tell you I was conflicted about watching Chase Utley punch the game-winner past a diving Murphy, but...past a diving Murphy. I'm not sure the Dodgers can finish the job, but it sure is nice to see the Nats squirm.

Points!

Seager -5
JTurner 4

Kershaw 18.67. Love it.

***

Murphy 5
TTurner 6

The money:
78: Yuhan 2
75.67: MacEachern
70: Williams, Stempel, Simone

high 50s: Bingham 2, Ekard, Shotwell

40s: Bunting 2, Shee/Bell, the Johnsons, Yuhan 1, Reid Love, Currie, and Quinn

30s: Arbour 1, Reid Hate, Cameron 1, Bingham 1, Brady, Green, Crase, and Bauer 2

20s: Bauer 1, Drake, Broomfield, Cameron 2, Bunting 1, Winklepleck

10s: Elodie, Arbour 2

2 comments:

Jill S. said...

I know you hate Murphy but at least he got some points for me today instead of negatives!!

Jill S. said...

And awwwww for Elodie's picks. Blame Ben!!