Thursday, October 3, 2013

Heeeere we go!

NLDS #1 starts in about 20 minutes, and all the picks are in. Behold:


I hope this is even visible! In case you don't have a monocle on you, a few notes:

- I don't believe we have any duplicates. Some hitter slates the same, some pitcher slates the same, but I don't see any dupes. 

- We have to rename The Memorial Shane Victorino Award; there's always some guy that KILLS IT that nobody picks, and usually that guy is Victorino, but a couple people picked him this time.

- Ortiz and Carpenter lead the hitter picks, with Kershaw topping the pitcher picks (Scherzer and Wainwright also well represented). 

- Pedro Martinez's J-curl on TBS right now is the goddamn JAM, y'all, go check it out.

...Welcome back to the BPP, everybody. Let's do this. First pitch at 5:07 for PIT/STL, with LAD/ATL at 8:37. 

1 comment:

Joe Reid said...

Ugh, I talked myself out of Beltran, too. Off to a rousing start!