Saturday, October 5, 2013

BOS 7, TB 4 and errata

Thanks to Johnson for catching some errors on my part -- I apologize! Lester's 14.67 from yesterday is actually 11.67 (I forgot to subtract the BB), and Torii Hunter's point, which I neglected to add, is on the board. I'm trying a new spreadsheet system this season, and it's supposed to make my life easier, not...dumber. Anyway, thanks again for checking my work and I'm very sorry for any and all errors. I blame the 246 games yesterday.

Today's game so far was a boon for Ortiz pickers, and while the Price was not quite right (...sorry) (not sorry at all!), he managed to hang in there long enough to move his adherents up a bit.

Points (...hopefully):

Ellsbury 4
Longoria 1
Ortiz 8
Pedroia 2
Victorino 1

Price 10

The money:
Birthworthy 62

Bingham 1 55
Dunn 52.67

50s: Reid, Sheebell, and Ramos
40s: Cameron 2, Green, Johnsons Twain, Quinn, Shotwell, and Tormey
30s: Bingham 2, Bunting 2, Cameron 1, Rogers, and Stempardson
dead last, as God intended: Bunting 1

DET/OAK scores tomorrow.

1 comment:

Aaron C. said...

Continuing to enjoy the Groundhog Day that is the Athletics' offense in the postseason since 2000!