Wednesday, November 2, 2022

PHI 7, HOU 0

I would apologize for the late update, but there...is no update, functionally. I don't know if McCullers was tipping pitches, but since Philly pitchers weren't, none of the picks got points. 

And therefore the money, and nearby slates, haven't moved since the weekend:

52 Reid 2
45 Yuhan 
42 Rogge

41 Drake

38 Cameron


Full standings can be seen in the previous update, and my comments re: the Astros looking worn out in the update before that. Feels like it's getting late early.


Maybe I'M just worn out by the stupidity coming off the FOX booth in little stink waves, but in any case, Game 4 is at 8 PM ET tonight -- good luck to all!

2 comments:

cayenne said...

That Fox team is horrible. I get the MLB international feed, and my mum and I were texting during the game about how much more engaging Plesac is than Smoltz. I don't understand why Fox thinks Smoltz is so wonderful - the guy always sounds completely bored and unenthused. Dude, they're paying you buckets-O-cash to blather into a mic a few nights a year as a subject matter expert, maybe show some mild interest? at least in the paycheque? plz&thx

Stempel said...

Yeah I seriously lasted like 10 minutes and then switched to Netflix. I couldn't deal.... It is also PAINFUL to watch the Phillys on the march to wining this as a Mets fan.