Sunday, October 30, 2022

HOU 5, PHI 1

Pretend I got clever with an "Altuve Comes Alive double album" joke here; while I always want Wheeler, an escapee from the Mets penal system, to do well, the Astros line-up had other ideas last night (not necessarily legal/ethical ones, if my Twitter feed is to be believed). 

But their points are legal here, and after Tucker doubled his points on Friday, José opted to do the same:

Altuve 5
Alvarez 2
Tucker 0

And we've got ourselves a horse race again.

52 Reid 2
45 Yuhan 
42 Rogge

41 Drake

38 Cameron
36 Bingham
35 Tormey

33 Fell
32 Cayenne
30 Dunn

27 Reid 1
20 SDB

Everyone's optimal combinations for who comes off the travel day hitting bombs and who doesn't is an algebra problem beyond my skill set as a retired poetry major -- but I am happy to correct any inputting errors as we wait for the series to resume Monday night. Mistakes on my part, rage on yours, let's hear about it in the comments, and good luck...

No comments: