Sunday, October 23, 2011

STL 16, TEX 7

...BOOM.

El Hombre. What can you even say. I couldn't decide whether I felt pained at watching Texas's pitching get slapped around like a little brother, or privileged to see Pujols do what he does. I went with the latter, because: that guy! Even the ESPN radio guys, who have seen a little bit of baseball in their lives, were like, "...That guy!"

And that's not even getting into his total bases, which we will do presently with the points -- which I strained an oblique lifting, by the way.

STL: 5 (Blowout City and Albert's the mayor)

Beltre, A: 5
swingin' from the arms, it's Hamilton, J: 1
swingin' from the restless ghost of George Herman Jr., it's Pujols, A: 14
Young, M looking like a piker with: 6

So, yeah. DID I MENTION THE FOURTEEN TOTAL BASES OMG.

Don't get up; Sheehan/Bell will elbow my ass out of the money and mention it themselves, after the jump.


Thanks to Kinsler doing not much at the plate for the first time all postseason, and oh yeah Pujols basically hitting off a tee, we have a new leader, and that leader has a preeeeeetty healthy lead all of a sudden:


Sheehan/Bell: 189.33
Jill Love: 182.67
Aaron 2: 178.34
Bunting: 177.01
Ben: 152.67
Aaron 1: 142
John: 122.34
Joe: 109. 67

...El Hombre. What can you even say.

We do it again at 8 PM, Jackson vs. Holland. I have given up predicting anything. I will say that Kinsler needs to pull a Pujols pronto or I'm not getting a thin dime.

No comments: