Wednesday, October 5, 2011

NYY 10, DET 1; ARI 8, MIL 1

Can't say I saw these results coming...although AJ does seem to know how to turn it on when he absolutely has to. But the handcuffing of the Milwaukee offense was a surprise.

In any case, your points:

NYY: 5

Cano, R: 1
Granderson, C: 2
Martinez, V: 4
Swisher, N: 1
Teixeira, M: 1

ARI: 5

Fielder, P: 1

Marcum, S: 4.67

Standings/notes after the jump.


I won't get into a ton of detail here since tonight's games start in just a couple of hours; sorry for the delay, but I've spent the last two days at all-day training in midtown. As a result, I haven't had much time to update here -- and I get the feeling my math may have gotten bunged up, so as usual, please check my work to make sure it matches up with yours/reality.

The leaders: Aaron 1 with 69, Aaron 2 with 67, Ben 2 with 66.67.

Also in the 60s: Costa 2, Keith, Jill Love, Reid 1, Matt, Maria 1, and Tom
High 50s: Broomfield/Romine, Lauren, Ben 1, Reid 2, Warren 2
Mid 50s: Tim 1, BSD, Costa 1, Bunting 2, Maria 2, Ramos
40s: Broomfield, Pepper, Tim 2, Jill Hate, Bunting 1, Sheehan/Bell, and Warren 1 

I'll post fuller standings after tonight's games, probably tomorrow morning. If anything looks kooky then, or in the meantime, leave a comment or email, but you may want to wait until one of the NLDSes ends so some dust can settle.

No comments: