Sunday, October 11, 2009

LAA 7, BOS ah HAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA! (6)

...HA HA HA HA HA HA!

...Ha!

(Hate Papelbon.  HATE.)

The sweep of Boston by the Angels, while not exactly what I expected, 1) is awesome, since it came at the expense of a pitcher I loathe, and 2) did not really affect the pool all that much.  Only one picker, Joe, had the team, and only Matt and I had Boston hitters; it's more of a loss on the pitching side, but again, not a huge one. 

But the few, the proud, the believers in Los Angeles baseball look pretty good right now.  Full standings after tonight's games, but Lauren is still in the lead, followed by Matt, Stephen, the Bens, and Joe (who...should probably not get used to the thinner air up at the top of the standings.  No offense, friend).

4 comments:

Joe Reid said...

None taken. My picking the Red Sox did exactly what it was supposed to do: make them lose. You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

Dodger pickers: less high than previously believed. Woo!

Sarah D. Bunting said...

And my making that comment did exactly what IT was supposed to do: jinx me into a mediocre finish. YOU'RE welcome.

(Whoever jinxed Pavano: drinks are on me.)

Anonymous said...

A drink is on me. I'll wear my Dodgers hoodie.