Do I think the Trolley-Dodgers have it in them to get to the Classic? Not really, but I feel like I said that last year, and they repeated with whatever magicks that required.
Do I care given they've dismissed the Barves? Not one bit! Hope all those former-Met coaches enjoy the golf course and whatever magicks those require!
Last points for this LDS, with eliminated picks in italics:
Baldwin 0
Harris 3
Olson 0
Betts, Freeman, and Kiké 0
Teo 1
Muncy 4
Ohtani 0
Pages 2
Smith 0
Tucker 1
LVP for this series is a tough call -- Smith, given expected playing time, is IMO excused, but Ohtani and Baldwin were both solid picks; the former looks like he's hurting, the latter did squat in this series, so let's go Baldwin.
MVP, with respect to Harris, is ol' Bax Buncy, though 2026's bar is...lower? different? Unlikely to see a Victorino off a Dodger team with nine total BPP picks.
No slates knocked out with this result, but the night, she is young (and mean), so here's where the money is halfway through tonight:
44 Yuhan 2
41 Bauer 2
37 O'Reilly
34 Fell 2
33 Wonsetler Head
32 Reid Dumb
It's the ninth in the Bronx rn, so eyeball my math and I'll see you when I see you!
No comments:
Post a Comment